sunset pavillon
disclaimer
rules & regulations

This is a tourism blog for all to visit. We do hope that everyone is able to enjoy their visit here in Singapore and this website is of help. Kindly leave a message as your comment is very valuable. Thanks.
profile
me, myself and I

A.I.G

PhotobucketWe are A.I.G and we have created this blog to bring convenience to all when they are searching for informations about Singapore.
We hope that everyone would love this blog and we hope you would leave a message as your comments are valuable to us. However, please do not leave nasty comments as they will be wiped off. Thanks.
affiliates
runaway



rewind
back to the past

articulate
necessity of noise

8/29/10 4:25 PM








In this website, you will be able to find out more about Singapore's attractions, the way Singaporeans talk as well as the heritage tours you can visit during your visit in Singapore.


We hope you can enjoy your stay in Singapore!


-A. I . G

Labels:

Layout © NESSA.
Inspired by nic96ole and indreamsmaybe.
X X X X